Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Lucky Day.

Well, i not quiet sure is it my lucky day?
Haha, today is my second day on the road driving practice.

This time i start my journey from my house to KL city, starting feel kinda nervous.
But, after for a moment felt nice and not bad.
What's my lucky day anyway? Hmmm...
Well, when i'm driving is raining day. I heard the trainer beside me share to me that, many ppl L lesen on the road practice that time they really wish to have raining day because it is another challege and training for them. So the trainer told me that i'm have my Lucky Cham. Haha

After for 2 hour on the road practice felt i'm getting to the next level. hahaa
Looking for the next practice on this coming Friday. =)

3 comments:

彼得 潘家大少爷 said...

hey bro
driving pratice ya
next time wait u buy a honda city wait u fetch me ya
haha XD

San San said...

so good ~~~

KenKen. said...

HAHAHA ! when you have your driving test !?